One of the ways that I save the most money for my family is I stock up on items when they are on sale. Typically sales run in a 6 week cycle. But, certain items don’t always follow that sales cycle. So, I’m breaking down all the best items to stock up on in December.
1) Sugar. Sugar is the cheapest for the holidays. So, this is the best deal that you want to stock up to last you until Easter.
2) Flour. Flour is cheapest at the holidays. This is another deal that we won’t see until Easter rolls back around so you want to buy enough to last you until then.
3) Chocolate Chips. This is my favorite holiday deal! I mean who doesn’t love chocolate! Remember these freeze well. Or if you like me, you will love eating them frozen.
4) Butter. As a low carber butter is my dream food. Remember that butter also freezes well.
5) Baking Mixes. We do see these baking mixes go on sale very often and a bonus is that they have a good shelf life.
It’s time to stock up on these while you can to help you save the most on your budget and stretch your dollars as far as you can.