It’s so frustrating sometimes trying to find coupons that you will actually use. So, I thought I would save you a little time and help you find the top 5 places to find coupons that you will actually use! Let’s face it there’s nothing worse than having to search through tons of coupons that you won’t actually use to try to find ones that you will use.
1) Local Newspapers- Purchasing your local newspaper is one the best ways to grab some coupons that you will actually use. But, if you live in a small town, you will find the best coupons in the largest city near you. So, you will want to purchase your papers from there.
2) Printing coupons at home. There are so many sites that you can print coupons from at home. The best part of printing your coupons at home is that you can print only the coupons that you think you will use and you won’t be stuck with all sorts of unuseable coupons which can be so frustrating! To find sites to print from just Google printable coupons.
3) Use Mobile Apps. There are so many mobile rebate apps available now. Apps like Ibotta, SavingStar, Checkout51 and Berrycart offer rebates when you upload your store receipt. I love this way because you don’t have to organize coupons, or worry about finding them. You just save money on things that you have already purchased.
4) Contacting Companies directly for coupons. Do you have favorite brands? Sometimes, if you contact the company of your favorite brands directly, they will mail some high value coupons. You don’t have to email them with a complaint, you can simply email them and let them know what products you love the best, or even better just ask them directly if they have any coupons that are available for you.
5) Submit for freebies. There are a lot of freebies that pop up from companies on Facebook. Most of the time these freebies come with coupons includes with the free sample. So, you would just need to snag the free sample and they it will come with some great coupons!
I hope this list that I’ve complied will help you find coupons that you will actually use.